COLLOIDAL MERCURY 99.9998% BY BALLISTIC METHOD.
- Colloidal Metal liquid Mercury of 99.9998% purity.
- Based on Mercury purity = 99.9998% by wt min.
- Physical State: Liquid
- Appearance: Cherry Red
- Odor: odorless
- The magnetic properties of some colloidal mercury preparations is investigated by a ballistic method, and provide direct evidence for the existence of a small penetration depth of a magnetic field into a superconductor (frequency). From the initial slope of the magnetization curve, the magnetic moment per unit field per unit volume of mercury (χ) can be deduced for the small spherical particles of the colloid, and this was found to be appreciably smaller numerically than the value χ0 = -⅜π for a largo sphere (in which the penetration of the magnetic field is relatively negligible), and to decrease with increasing temperature towards the transition temperature (4.17°K.). Which shows the temperature variation of χ/χ0 for a colloid of mercury in gelatine (average particle diameter of order 10-4 cm.(1 Cubic).
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.
- Net Weight: 10 gram sealed
1.25 ml Net weight = 1 gram
Packaging: 1 gram sealed