100g Sealed N9 SILVER MERCURY ELECTRONIQUE DEFENCE 99.9999999%
- (9N) mercury is produced by extra-distilled using a special reactor. This very high purity material is designed for the production of mercury-cadmium-telluride (M.C.T) mono-crystals. Grade 9N electronic mercury is always packed in sealed glass; this specially produced form of packaging is done on request for a unit capacity of 1 to 1600 grams.
- The guaranteed purity is at least 99.9999999% (9N); the detection of impurities depends on the analytical sensitivity applicable to this material.
- Silver, aluminum, copper and gold content less than 1 ppb.
- POLAROGRAPHY BY SUPERIMPOSED PULSES AND ANODIC REDISSOLUTION
- Electronics-grade Mercury (9N)
- Ag < 0.1ppb Mo No trace
- AI No trace Mn No trace
- Au No trace Na No trace
- Ba No trace Ni No trace
- Ca No trace Pb < 0.1ppb
- Cd < 0.1ppb Se < 0.1ppb
- Co No trace Sn < 0.1ppb
- Cr No trace Sr No trace
- Cu < 0.1ppb Te No trace
- Fe No trace Ti No trace
- Ga No trace Zn < 0.1ppb
- Mg < 0.1ppb
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.