RED POWDER MERCURY PRODUCT Hg 2I (528.0885g/mol) FOR LABS
- Mercuric Iodide (C.P), which has a chemical formula Hg2I. It finds application as a detector for high energy radiation (X- and g-ray) operating at room temperature. With the purity of 99.99%, this pure red powder, conforms to the industry standards. Technical specification * Purity : 99.99 % min. * Appearance : red powder Investigations on the properties in mercuric iodide (Hg2I), as well as in other layered semi-conductors materials, have increased over the last two decades [1, 2, 3]. Hg2I is potentially useful as a detector for high energy radiation (X- and g-ray) operating at room temperature.
- Mercuric Iodide (Red)
- Appearance : Red Micro - Crystalline Powder
- Elemental composition of Hg2I:
- Symbol Element Atomic weight Number of atoms Mass percent
- Hg Mercury 200.592 1 75.9691 %
- I Iodine 126.904473 2 24.0309 %
- Molecular Formula : Hg2I
- Molar mass of Hg2I is 528.0885 g/mol
- Packing : UN approved HDPE terms
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.